Basic salary up to £25K p. a
Your Payroll is a well-established payroll processing bureau specialising in services for people who employ personal assistants/carers in their own home using direct payments from their local authority. We also offer payroll processing for small businesses and voluntary sector organisations.
This is a new role introduced to build on our excellent reputation and spearhead our focus to drive growth in client numbers in the commercial sector. With a new website to be launched in September along with refreshed marketing materials, this is an exciting opportunity to be the ‘face’ of Your Payroll and the driving force for growth and market presence.
Who you are:
- You have expertise of delivering sales within a small business, not for profit or charity sector and can demonstrate an understanding of the operational requirements and value of outsourced payroll activities.
- Your passion for sales will be obvious and your skills will show through your career.
- You have great discipline and love creating tangible results.
What you would be accountable for:
- Developing sales plans and maximising opportunities to generate sales activity
- Identifying and creating sales leads through proactive prospecting, networking and engagement channels with strategic partners
- Delivering promotional and marketing related activities e.g. seminars, mailing and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
What essential attributes you need:
- Professional sales experience within a service-related industry
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with customers and prospects
- Refined presentation skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve targets
View the detailed job description here, to apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting BDM1118 in the subject. For an informal discussion, contact Joyce Greaves on 0151 480 4090.
Closing date for applications is Monday 3 December.