SeeAbility’s Look Here Event
When: 28 June 2012
Where: GHS Centre, South Meadow Lane, Preston, PR1 8JN
Map/directions: Please click here for a Multimap (opens in a new window.)
What’s it all about?
People with learning disabilities are ten times more likely to have serious sight problems than other people.
SeeAbility is holding this event to make sure people with learning disabilities and their supporters know about good eye care.
This event is being chaired by SeeAbility’s eye 2 eye ambassador Scott Watkin At the event you will be able to:
- Find out about looking after your eyes
- Hear about SeeAbility’s eye 2 eye Campaign and what is happening to help make eye care better for people with a learning disability in the UK
- Tell us about your experiences of eye care
- Get a goody bag of information to take away and share with other people from your area
There will also be lots of activities on the day to help learn about:
- Having an eye test
- Cleaning and looking after glasses
- Help for people who can’t see
Who is this event for?
- The event is for people with a learning disability and their supporters from the North West
- The event is free to come to and is supported by the North West Regional Forum
NWTDT/Pathways Associates are helping organise this event so if you want to book a place please go to: https://www.regonline.co.uk/seeability-jun Or get in touch by your details by email or phone:
Phone: 07950 617 457