KDC has an agreement with Knowsley Council which enables all personal assistants employed under the direct payments scheme in Knowsley to access a range of learning and development workshops.
Courses include: –
- Carers Awareness
- First Aid and Life Support
- Fire Safety
- Lifting and Carrying of People
- Lifting and Carrying of Loads
- Medicines Management for PAs (2hr session)
- Food for Life (1 day course)
Benefits to you: –
- Learn new skills to help you in your role
- Gain a qualification
- Progress your career
- Learn job specific skills
How to Book onto a course/workshop
Just ask your employer to send an email to email@example.com
Fax your requests to 0151 443 2085
Make sure you have included the following relevant information
- Title of the course (course code is helpful)
- Organisation/employers name
- Contact details including employers details
- Any disclosed learning needs to help us make your learning a better experience.
Click here to view the prospectus and details of course codes –
Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults and Children Alerters Awareness Sessions
These sessions are half day sessions held in the morning and afternoon
Wed 4th June 14 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm
Tues 30th Sept 14 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm
Thurs 5th Feb 15 9.30am-12.30pm and 1.30pm-4.30pm
After you have applied for your course:
- Please wait for confirmation
- You and your employer will get confirmation
- Please ensure you receive a confirmation of a place on the course.
- If you do not receive this, please ring the centre before the course date.
- Make sure that you check and keep details of the course times and venue
If you have any problems ring Dot Murphy at Knowsley Council on 0151 443 2085, or if you do not have access to email then contact KDC on 0151 480 4090 and we will help you to book a course.