The Kidz exhibitions are unique, they are currently the largest, FREE UK exhibitions totally dedicated to children with disabilities and special needs, their parents and carers and the professionals who work with them.
By visiting you can:-
• Source and test the latest products and services on the market. With over 126 exhibitors the events offer advice and information on: funding, mobility, seating, beds, accessible vehicles, communication, sensory, bathing, continence, wellbeing, sports and leisure, specialist schools and colleges, benefits and much, much more.
• Voluntary and service organisations are also on hand with information on support, holidays, publications and so on.
• Funding Point In view of the current economic climate the Kidz Team have introduced the Funding Point to all the Kidz events. Here you can access information on alternative funding streams for equipment and much more.
• Develop your knowledge and understanding by attending the free seminars. A full timetable of presentation on a wide range of issues will run alongside the exhibition. For professionals certificates of attendance will be available to collect on the day to boost you CPD portfolio.
• Fun & Features for all the children, full details are in the show guide.
• An opportunity to network and share experiences with colleagues and friends
Middlebrook Exhibitions Centre
Click the logo below to go to the website: