Basic salary up to £23K p. a – OTE up to £30K
Your Payroll is a well-established payroll processing bureau specialising in services for people who employ personal assistants/carers in their own home using direct payments from their local authority. We also offer payroll processing for small businesses and voluntary sector organisations.
This is a new role introduced to build on our excellent reputation and spearhead our focus to drive growth in client numbers in the commercial sector. With a new website just launched, this is an exciting opportunity to be the ‘face’ of Your Payroll and the driving force for growth and market presence.
Who you are:
- You have expertise of delivering sales within a small business, not for profit or charity sector and can demonstrate an understanding of the operational requirements and value of outsourced payroll activities.
- Your passion for sales will be obvious and your skills will show through your career.
- You have great discipline and love creating tangible results.
What you would be accountable for:
- Developing sales plans and maximising opportunities to generate sales activity
- Identifying and creating sales leads through proactive prospecting, networking and engagement channels with strategic partners
- Delivering promotional and marketing related activities e.g. seminars, mailing and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market
What essential attributes you need:
- Professional sales experience within a service-related industry
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with customers and prospects
- Refined presentation skills
- A ‘can-do’ attitude and ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve targets