We aim to give everyone who uses our services the best possible help and for us to achieve this we need to know if things have gone wrong. Complaints will help us identify problems and put them right, so we welcome your views.
Many complaints can be dealt with informally by talking to the CEO/Manager; who will listen to your views, make a record of what happened and make appropriate changes where possible.
If you feel that your concern cannot be dealt with in this way, we also have a formal complaints procedure. The CEO/Manager will carry out a detailed investigation and meet the person or team that you have raised a concern about.
Whatever you decide:
- We are happy to talk to you about what has happened.
- We will always make sure that your complaint or concern is treated confidentially.
- You can feel free to tell us everything that happened.
- Your complaint will never be dealt with by the person who is the subject of your concern. It will always be handled someone who hasn’t been involved previously.
- We will get back to you in a set time-scale so that you always know what’s happening and can feel sure that we are treating your concern or complaint seriously.
- You will get an open and fair response.
- You will always be treated with respect and we will do all that we can to help and find a way forward.
How to complain about a service you’ve received from KDC
If you have a concern or a complaint about our services or activities, there are a number of ways that you can do this:
- In writing to the manager at this address: 263a Tarbock Road, Huyton, L36 0SD
- By phone on 0151 480 4090, asking for the manager who will investigate what has happened.
- By completing the form on our contact us page.
- You can ask someone to help you to make a complaint and to act on your behalf if you want.
Download the guidance leaflet here