PO Box 342
Saxon House (2nd Floor)
182 Hoe Street
Florence Nightingale Aid in Sickness Trust
Bromley BR1 1RH
The Boshier-Hinton Foundation exists to improve quality of life for people with disabilities or learning difficulties, and their families, in any part of the country, by making donations to charitable institutions providing facilities and advocacy for children and adults with special educational or other needs: or by making donations to other registered Charities: or by making donations to local community charities or other agencies in any part of the country whose objects are no wider than the charity’s own, or to any charity for particular purposes which fall within the Foundation’s objects.
Boshier – Hinton Foundation
Essex CM6 1PD
Grants Management Team
Barchester’s Charitable Foundation
Suite 304, Third Floor
Design Centre East
- To assist those with an acquired physical disability, as a result of an accident or birth injury to improve their physical, psychological and emotional well-being via the provision of grants to address individual needs.
- To support registered charitable organisations in England whose objectives are solely related to the provision of services to people with an acquired disability as a result of an accident or birth injury.
Criteria and Application for Individuals
Caudwell Children provide family support services, equipment, treatment and therapies for disabled children and their families across the UK.
They also run an Enable Sport programme for talented disabled athletes and their Destination Dreams holiday for children fighting life threatening conditions.
Passionate, positive and practical, they are motivated to improve the lives of the estimated 770,000 disabled children living in the UK, starting with the 400,000 living in or on the margins of poverty.
What makes them special:
- They don’t believe in waiting lists for children
- They treat families and their children as individuals
- They’re a national charity with a local heart
To apply for Treatment not available in the UK, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0345 300 1348
British Gas Trust fund
Funding is available for clients to apply for grants to clear their debts and to purchase essential household items.
The service is provided free and confidential and you do not have to pay anything back if you receive an award.
This is a British Gas Trust Fund but you do not need to be a customer to apply, and there are no boundary limits within Merseyside to applying.
Successful applications in the past have included such awards as Gas/Electric arrears, funeral expenses, washing machine, tumble dryer etc.
For more information on what you can and cannot apply for and help with applying for a grant contact Michael Egan at St Helens Citizen Advice Bureau, telephone 01744 751 380 or use our contact form under ‘contact us’