Knowsley Disability Concern provides a range of services to help people with disabilities have choices, be in control and enjoy more independence. Click on the buttons to find out more.
KDC operates to the five principles of care:
- We support people in maximising their potential
- We support people in having a voice and being heard
- We respect people’s beliefs and preferences
- We support people’s rights to appropriate services
- We respect people’s privacy and right to confidentiality
Knowsley Disability Concern | 263a Tarbock Road | Huyton L36 0SD
Registered as a Company in England & Wales No. 5002948 | Charity Reg. No. 1103477
Latest News & Events
- Inclusive Community Training For All
- Paralympics 2016 – Yes You Can!
- Alzheimer’s Breaks 2016
- Don’t Feel Alone with Ataxia
- Technology for Life Exhibition
- Employment Advisory Service
- Radical thinking on Learning Disability – 2 September 2016
- Second Independent Review into PIP
- Older people denied personalised, effective and responsive care due to poor integration across local systems
- Direct Payments! – What are they? How can I access them?