In response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 situation, we have collected here the national guidance, local information and answers to frequently asked questions for people using Direct Payments in Knowsley
- Department of Health and Social Care Coronavirus (Covid-19): Guidance to people receiving direct payments
- Coronavirus national testing programme and local arrangements for PAs
- Guidance on Personal Protective Equipment for PAs and family members
- Employment Law issues for people with direct payments
- The Mental Capacity Act (2005) (MCA) and Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic.
- Letter from Knowsley Council about the temporary increase in direct payments with explanatory notes
- General information on Direct Payments in Knowsley
- Knowsley Volunteer Hub details
Please note that our support service remains open and available for advice, guidance and information, although face-to-face meetings and home visits have of course stopped.
Please bear with us as we are dealing with a huge rise in queries from customers – as you can imagine. The situation is unprecedented and it is a challenge to process and issue clear, correct information and guidance to you all. The above links will be constantly updated as the position changes so keep visiting. Stay connected and keep talking to each other and we will make this work because everyone is pulling together – for which we thank you. Take care of yourselves and your families.
8 June 2020