Full-time 35 hours
Salary £28,000 per annum
27 days annual leave to start (rising to 30) + 2 discretionary days during Christmas and New Year period (not contractual)
Employee Assistance Programme
KDC (Commercial) Limited, trading as Your Payroll, is a specialist not for profit payroll bureau service for individual employers of personal care assistants and small businesses.
We currently process payrolls for around 900 clients nationwide and have ambitious growth plans.
We are seeking to appoint a full-time experienced Payroll Team Leader to supervise a team of payroll operators and take overall responsibility for operational delivery and customer service.
The role also involves hands-on processing of payrolls for multiple companies, including registering PAYE schemes with HMRC, auto-enrolment administration and preparation of performance management reports.
The successful applicant will be CIPP qualified or possess a similar professional qualification. You will also have:
• significant experience working in a senior role within a fast-paced payroll environment
• excellent organisational skills and ability to run large scale payrolls accurately and to tight deadlines
• experience in supervising a team and driving process improvement
• experience in a client facing role and the ability to build positive customer relationships
• up to date knowledge of payroll legislation and statutory duties of employers
• a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• exceptional Microsoft Excel skills
• the ability to think independently and strive for service excellence
If you are an experienced Payroller with prior supervisory experience, and are keen to work for a growing organisation, send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter demonstrating how you meet the essential requirements as set out in the Job Description/Person Specification.
The closing date for applications is 2019
Note: Your Payroll is a trading subsidiary of Knowsley Disability Concern, a charitable organisation providing a range of services helping disabled and disadvantaged people to enjoy independence and have choice and control in their lives. For more information visit www.kdc.org.uk.