Your Payroll is well established payroll outsource solution for organisations of any size. With around 900 satisfied clients, chiefly based in Merseyside, we have ambitious plans to increase our customer base by exploiting opportunities within the social care and public sector markets.
We are seeking to appoint a Business Development Manager to fulfil a pivotal role in delivering growth targets by identifying and responding to tender opportunities in the public sector, primarily targeting independent schools; academies; local authorities; and NHS Trusts.
The position is initially offered as a 9-month Fixed Term Contract, however could also become permanent for the right candidate.
Who you are:
- You have expertise of writing proposals, producing bids and responding to tender opportunities
- You possess great discipline and love creating tangible results.
- You can demonstrate an understanding of the operational requirements and value of outsourced payroll activities
would be accountable for:
- Monitoring procurement and tender portals and identifying suitable opportunities
- Producing bespoke proposals, writing tenders and submitting bid applications
- Project managing contract award to operational mobilisation for new clients
- Building and managing internal and external relationships
- Creating leads through proactive prospecting, networking and engagement channels
attributes you need:
- Professional bid-writing experience within a service-related industry
- Ability to build relationships and quickly develop trust with internal and external stakeholders
- Refined presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision to achieve targets
View the detailed job description and person spec here, to apply email your covering letter (no more that 2 sides A4) and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For an informal discussion, contact Joyce Greaves on 0151 480 4090.
Closing date for cover letters and CV’s is Tuesday 6 August at 4.30 p.m.